This course is recommended for newly-appointed team leaders/supervisors, those about to be promoted to a team leader/supervisory role and experienced team leaders who would welcome refresher training.
The course will also review critical communication skills and discuss their application in daily management tasks.
This interactive and practical course will include case studies, exercises and discussions about the daily supervisory challenges of the participants.
This training will be the first step in taking a new initiative which improves:-
- motivation, within your team
- Defining the role of a team leader/supervisor
- Characteristics of effective teams
- Organising and improving team work
- Motivating yourself and others
- Developing work relationships
- Resolving conflict
- When to talk and when to listen