Delegating tasks can pose many challenges for managers, supervisors and team leaders. You need to be able to delegate the right task to the right person. When allocating tasks your team members must understand exactly what needs to be done, how they should achieve this and the timescales.
This Virtual Classroom training covers a step-by-step approach to delegation. You will learn how to support your staff, monitor performance, provide recognition and manage underperformance.
By attending this training, you will –
- Be able to identity barriers to delegation and how these can be overcome.
- Know the importance of making effective and efficient use of people’s knowledge and skills while planning a team’s work to achieve objectives.
- Know how to delegate to achieve workplace objectives.
- Learn how to monitor the outcomes of delegation in the workplace.
What is Management
- What is leadership?
- Different styles and when to use them
- When to delegate
- Steps to effectively delegate
- When it is necessary
- The Interview
Getting The Best Performance Day-to-Day
Key Management Tools