The telephone is perhaps the most essential of business tools. Every member of your organisation will use a telephone. Whether it is the accounts department, sales office, secretarial or reception staff, everyone creates an impression with your customers.
Improve customer care through increasing the communication skills of all who answer the telephone.
- Importance of First Impressions – What are the Customer’s Needs?
- Why Communicate by Telephone – Why does it matter?
- Skills of Communication – Learn to Listen, Questioning Techniques
- Making the Best of your Voice – Prepare
- Getting the Information & Notes Correct First Time – Practical Exercise
- Dealing with Complaints Effectively and Pleasing the Customer – Building Better Relationships
- Future Action Plans for Self Development