Effective stress management helps you to break the hold stress has on your life, so you can be happier, healthier, and more productive.
The ultimate goal is an improved work-life balance and the resilience to hold up under pressure and meet challenges head on.
In previous times, we may not have had a second thought of meeting a friend for coffee, or in the communal kitchen at work – but now, this may not always be possible, so we don’t have the usual opportunities to offload or talk through our anxieties.
Working remotely has also meant that our work and home lives have become entwined which can make it more difficult to switch off or mentally disconnect leading to stress as our usual outlets to let off steam are blocked.
This course will introduce strategies to take control of stress and achieve better health, productivity and work-life balance.
Participants will be able to take action to improve the quality of stress in their lives, learn to react positively to stressful situations and find the energy to handle the many demands of modern life.
- The differences between pressure and stress
- Signs and symptoms of stress
- Decision making
- Well-being – Relationships
- Understanding and utilising Emotional Intelligence
- The individual nature of stress and why it is not a sign of weakness
- Examining the causes and effects of stress
- Stress Defence Techniques