This one-day social media advanced course will provide you with all the tools and skills you need in order to build upon your existing social media knowledge and achieve successful results. We talk in simple, plain language and have carefully designed the course for anyone already using social media who is interested in developing a more in-depth understanding of advanced social media strategy to enhance and grow their business.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone connected to a business wishing to leverage the power of social media marketing to increase their business performance. To get the maximum benefit from this advanced course attendees should have an existing knowledge of social media on which to develop their skills further or have attended our one-day essentials course. Previous attendees have included small business owners, marketing executives, directors, entrepreneurs, civil servants to global brands from backgrounds as diverse from farming to airlines.
After attending this one day advanced social media training course you will have a clear and strategic understanding of:
- Executing and measuring a social media strategy
- The importance of brand value and consistency throughout your social media platforms
- The evolution of video and visual social media
- How to create a social media policy and manage risk
- Best practices and how to deal with problems if they arise
- The most appropriate analytic and monitoring tools for your business
- How to approach social media advertising and understanding ROI
- Tools you can use to help resource social media and find opportunities you may previously have missed.
- The why and how of business blogging to grow your business
- How to measure and analyse your strategy
- Execution of strategy
- Trends and keyword research – optimising your strategy
- Building your brand image
- The evolving social media landscape – video/visual
- Brand consistency – the importance of having an integrated strategy
- Tools and tactics to maximise engagement
PR & Social media policy
- Dealing with negative communication
- Creating a social media policy
- Risk management
Advanced Platform Overview
- Analytics tools – small company and large firm
– Selecting analytics tool dependent on your business goals
- Monitoring tools
- Advertising on social media platforms
- Google Analytics
- Tracking – URL builder
- Understanding ROI from social media
- Social selling – understanding KPIs
- External measurement tools
- Legal implications
- Why is content marketing crucial to social media?
- SEO benefits – maximising your content for search
- Blogging and Vlogging
- How to create engaging and shareable content