The recruitment and selection interviewing process is the ideal opportunity for your organisation to gain an insight into the experience, capability and personality of candidates, and by taking a structured and professional approach to the process, you can help to ensure that when you make a decision you are choosing the right person who is the best match for the role.
This workshop provides a step-by-step approach with tips and techniques to help you to structure interviews, plan and ask critical questions and present your organisation in the best light.
By attending this workshop, you will be able to –
- Structure a selection interview
- Plan and practice appropriate questioning techniques
- Use listening skills to assess the candidates’ experience and capabilities
- Build rapport with candidates to put them at ease
- Conduct an interview professionally
- Make effective decisions