This highly practical and interactive training course brings time management to life. It does this through short and interactive presentations, practical exercises with lots of tips, tools and techniques.
- Increase the amount of time you spend working on high-value sales tasks and activities.
- Improve your self-motivation and ability to get more done; increase your sales results.
- Be better able to plan, delegate and speed-up routine tasks.
- Key principles of managing sales priorities, meeting targets and get ‘everything’ done!
- Proven techniques for structuring your day, week and normal routine
- Effective sales time management at the office and on the road
- A seven-step process for setting goals and objectives in your work and personal life.
- Making time for sales prospecting, designated call days
- Practical ways to improve your time management.
Key principles of sales time management
- Course objectives and review of time log
- Essential principles of sales time management
- How do you use your time now?
- Reviewing your working day (from pre-course survey)
- Beliefs and feelings about time
Managing sales priorities and planning systems
- Managing priorities and planning systems
- Use organised persistence to plan your sales activity
- Planning your territory and prospecting activity.
- How to use priority ratings not urgency to react to tasks
Dealing with distractions and communication skills
- Know your time ‘bandits’ and creating more positive habits to overcome them
- Making time by saying ‘no’ assertively and managing expectations
- Assertiveness techniques for handling colleagues and customers
- Making meetings worthwhile – preparation and planning
Sales goal setting and action planning
- Set clear, concise, and motivating sales goals and action plans
- How to set and use goal setting as way of managing your time and increasing results
- The principles of linking SMART objectives to action plans and daily activities
Creating results focus – every day, week, and month
- Batch sales tasks together, starting with emails
- Planning your day and week and protecting sales ‘prime’ time
- Apply the 80/20 to your sales contacts, customers, and prospects
Overcoming procrastination and structuring your day
- Understanding procrastination, what it is and how to recognise it in yourself and others
- How to stop procrastinating and start making progressing
- Build a power prospecting hour into every day
- Smart stuff to make more sales time: five automated tools
- Live the $64,000 dollar question