Performance management techniques are a vital part of any management toolkit.
This programme develops skills that managers and leaders require in managing the productivity of their teams. Throughout the training, participants will be given exercises to help them apply what they have learnt.
At the end of the course, leaders and managers will know how to they can positively influence the attitudes and behaviour of their staff in driving the organisation forward.
By the end of this training, you will know how to –
- Influence the attitudes and behaviour of your team members in driving the organisation forward.
- Quickly and promptly dealt with performance issues limiting the impact on the business.
- Create the right environment to achieve goals and targets.
- The Manager and Leader’s role in managing performance
- The performance over time model
- Learning styles
- Setting standards and expectations
- Setting individual and team targets and objectives
- Effective Communication
- Listening Skills
- Questioning skills
- Transactional Analysis
- Giving feedback
- Motivation on a day-to-day basis
- Individual and team recognition and reward
- Dealing with conflict
- Measuring and monitoring performance
- Managing poor performance
- Coaching to improve performance
- Managing time pressures and workloads