Designed for Power users or those who typically would produce documents of a more complicated nature i.e. mail merges, automated documents and templates, long documents or technical manuals, newsletters.
Participants attending this training course should have a good understanding of the basics and be able to confidently demonstrate them.
By attending this workshop, you will be able to utilise Word to the full and take advantage of features that will enable professional and swift completion of document types.
- Creating Drop Caps
- Using Clipart and Pictures
- Newspaper Columns
- Using Fields including ‘Filling’
- Creating and Using Templates
- Creating Drawings Using the Drawing Toolbar
- Microsoft Graph
- Microsoft WordArt
- Apps for Office
- Labels and Envelopes
- Mail Merge
- Building on-line Forms
- Introduction to Macros and Macros to Automate Templates
- Tables of Contents and Indexes
- Linking to other Applications
- Inserting Files
- Using Find File