As a manager, how do you manage the complexity of your team working in different locations? How do you lead your team to get things done and achieve results?
This session is designed for you to learn how to leverage the advantages of a virtual team while building trust and making authentic connections with your team members.
You will also learn a proven process and framework to develop the competencies of a virtual leader.
By attending this workshop, participants will –
- Explore some best practice around managing teams virtually so that they can be applied as necessary
- Understand how to deal with some of the specific challenges that managing a virtual team presents and how to overcome them
- Establishing Routines and Rituals
- Communicating Effectively in a Remote Context
- Agreeing Goals
- Establishing Your Game Plan
- Building Trust
- Keeping Connected
- Maintaining Wellbeing
- Being a Role Model Leader
Please Note: This session does not include training on the use of Microsoft Teams.