This training programme focuses on how to best manage and develop existing accounts. It is specifically designed for quick, consistent, easy and effective account development.
You will learn proven techniques and skills for managing and growing existing customers.
By attending this workshop, you will –
- Be able to sell more to existing accounts, increase customer retention and improve customer satisfaction.
- Manage service issues more effectively, through delegation and managing expectations.
- Create a simple but effective account management dashboard, relationship matrix and opportunity roadmap for each key account.
- Develop a ‘best practice’ approach to account management using the tools above.
- Provide more consistency and structure in developing and growing business from both existing accounts and new potential customers.
- Improve the ability to sell additional services proactively – up-selling and cross-selling.
- Understand how to better co-ordinate and grow accounts and opportunities.
- Use the PROFIT account plan and methodology to update and inform others and plan strategy
- Learn new skills and methods to use when managing and developing both existing customer and target accounts.
- Build on current best practice and integration with existing CRM tools.
Participants will be asked to bring with them details of three ‘significant’ accounts. Exercises, planning sessions and role-plays will then be constructed and focused on these real-life examples during the course.