Everyone has the capacity to achieve great things. However, sometimes our beliefs and behaviours limit those achievements. Perhaps now more than ever, we need to believe in ourselves and what we can achieve.
This session offers participants the opportunity to understand what ‘limits’ we have applied to our lives and how to learn to overcome those limits. This process is referred to as ‘Growth Mindset’ and creating that mindset is a simple process which, once understood, allows us to achieve our maximum potential and increase both personal and job satisfaction.
Holding a Master’s Degree in Integrated Psychotherapy, the facilitator can offer practical insights into behaviours and help you create an environment for you to progress your personal areas for growth.
Following this course, participants will understand what ‘limits’ they have applied to their lives and how to learn to overcome those limits.
- The Unconscious v Conscious Model of skill attainment
- Belief structures and how to break through your limits
- Building Resilience through Positive Psychology
- Perma Model Approach to Self-Coaching
- Emotional Intelligence within the workplace