Dealing with sales enquiries and taking orders requires different skills than proactively selling. And yet, the sales person is often in the best position to develop relationships with customers.
This dynamic and interactive course introduces the process for proactively selling and provides specific tools and techniques to be used immediately when returning to work. Matching services to needs will be applied to specific customer scenarios from your sales situations.
This course simplifies the process of selling and makes it easy for the salesperson to succeed.
- Know how to make the transition from responding to customer motivated requests to discussing needs and opportunities for additional services
- Understand how the customer makes buying decisions
- Learn about questions that can probe and identify needs
- Know how to build rapport
- Explore listening techniques for upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Recognise the importance of adding value
- Acknowledge and answer objections
- Adopt a more commercial business approach
- Understanding why people buy
- The steps to a sale
- Questioning to identify need
- Listening skills
- Effective opening statements
- Relationships that support sales
- Recognising and handling objections positively
- Matching your product to needs
- Closing techniques