We all need to ensure that our basic needs (food, water, oxygen) are met in order to survive. However, our emotional needs are often less obvious and less well understood, but equally as important to our health.
This course is based around an approach which provides innovative perspectives to achieving a balance in emotional health and clear thinking. During the training, participants will be able to identify what they need to balance in order to flourish and how they can use their strengths to improve emotional health. The trainer will discuss the theories involved in the approach and give common scenarios such as resilience building, defining boundaries, creating flexibility and improved work/life balance etc.
This one day course is facilitated by a registered HG Psychotherapist who holds a Masters Degree in the approach. Participants will be given the opportunity to develop their own ideas on how to integrate the theories into their workplace, and home environment, through practical exercises and group work.
- Improved emotional well-being
- Reduced conflict
- Increased happiness at work and at home
- Greater morale, teamwork and productivity
It’s a Given Thing
- An organising idea of bio-psycho-social model
- Emotional Needs (including auditing tools)
Keys to Flourish
- Magic of Metaphor
- Pattern matches
- Generating Balance in the workplace
- Internal / External / Future / Past orientation
- Sleep cycles and rest